LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 65 billion in assets under management and more than 550 institutional clients in 40 countries. An international team of over 550 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Sydney and Frankfurt.
- Working with our Investment and Legal teams to ensure that transactions on behalf of LGT entities into externally and internally managed Private Equity funds are executed in a timely and accurate manner;
- Managing communication and co-ordination with various internal and external stakeholders;
- Preparing and completing of transaction documents (subscription documents, transfer agreements, other legal transactional documents), in an increasingly time-pressured and complex environment;
- Compiling and provision of KYC documents in relation to both transactions and KYC requests;
- Coordinating and resolving internal and external queries and executing various types of legal documentation;
- Supporting the team in various ongoing projects, particularly in terms of process enhancements and system development.
- Swiss KV degree (or equivalent);
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role in the financial industry, preferably within asset management;
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills, German is an advantage;
- Keen interest in investment operations;
- High level of initiative and attention to detail, with a clear focus on client service;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, taking ownership and responsibility for various tasks;
- Efficient, accurate, organized, flexible and reliable working style, with a strong ability to work under pressure.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon