LGT is the largest Private Banking and Asset Management group in the world to be owned by an entrepreneurial family. As the family office of the Princely House of Liechtenstein, we have years of experience in the management of sizeable sums of assets.
In the course of our strategic corporate development and Data Management & Analytics initiative, we are looking for a committed and talented Data Scientist (f/m), who is passionate in leveraging data insights for the good of LGT and its clients. Together in a young, highly motivated team and in cooperation with internal and external partners, you will help to build the promising data infrastructure and knowledge base for intelligent data and information management, reporting services and AI solutions based on LGTs Enterprise Knowledge Graph (EKG).
What are your duties?
In this position, you will take on the following tasks:
- Work with Subject Matter Experts, Knowledge Graph Engineers, Data & IT Architects, DataOps Engineers and Software Engineers to architect, design, develop, implement and deploy ontology-centric / graph-based data & analytics services within the realm of private banking and asset management.
- Drive, execute and further develop diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive analytics to support data-driven business decision making and uncover insights. Develop innovative solutions using advanced data analytics based on LGTs Enterprise Knowledge Graph.
- Develop libraries and analytical ML/DL tools aimed at mapping diverse banking data domains into specialized knowledge graphs. Setup near real-time and batching data pipeline and build reliable dataset with graph database for various tasks.
- Develop and apply domain knowledge of LGTs businesses and data to shape the data & analytics road map.
- Prepare and deliver insight presentations and action recommendations and communicate complex material in simple terms. Guide business partners on the interpretation, implications and use of analytic results.
- Review working practices and ensure compliance with legal requirements (e.g. GDPR) and data ethics standards.
What can you bring to the team?
- Bachelor degree or higher education in computer science, data science, applied mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering or related field of study or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Deep understanding and experience building models using Machine Learning & Optimization methods such as: Linear/Non-Linear/Integer programming, Deep Learning, GBM, Hidden Markov Models, SVM, Regression (Generalized linear models), MLE, Time-series analysis, Signal Processing, Tree based models.
- Demonstrated long-standing industry experience applying the above methods to complex business problems thereby generating insights and providing best in class customer-driven solutions.
- Familiarity with a range of methodologies and graph-based techniques (e.g. DataOps, Reasoning) are preferred.
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus.
- Pleasant and winning appearance paired with a high level of communication and consulting competence
- Ability to work independently and take ownership and accountability on assigned tasks driving execution through completion.
- Entrepreneurial drive, excellent problem-solving skills and ability to apply critical judgment coupled with sound analysis skills.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
LGT Financial Services AG