LGT is the largest Private Banking and Asset Management group in the world to be owned by an entrepreneurial family. As the family office of the Princely House of Liechtenstein, we have years of experience in the management of sizeable sums of assets.
- You represent the Group Financial Crime organization with a special view on projects and services considered as sensitive. These include the area of Distributed Ledger Technology, digital products and also regarding sensitive clients that might have a link to sensitive industries, businesses or countries.
- As a Financial Crime Compliance Specialist, you are responsible to maintain LGT Group’s oversight on financial crime risks associated with new technology and sensitive clients. Therefore, you will support all efforts on a local and global level.
- You are well connected and keep abreast with regulatory and technological changes to ensure that potential impact is known, assessed and mitigated by taking appropriate steps.
- You draft and implement Group standards to ensure proper financial crime risk framework regarding sensitive clients, sensitive transactions and sensitive techniques
- You support the local Compliance functions with regards to innovative products, and ensure a comprehensive and agreed Group standard is applied
- University degree
- Multi years’ experience in Financial Crime topics
- Knowledge of Distributed Ledger Technology and its use cases
- Experience in assessing risks of DLT transactions and products
- Good technical, analytical and conceptual skills
- Reliable, self-motivated and solution-oriented personality
- Team Player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
LGT Gruppe Holding AG