LGT is the largest Private Banking and Asset Management group in the world to be owned by an entrepreneurial family. As the family office of the Princely House of Liechtenstein, we have years of experience in the management of sizeable sums of assets.
LGT is growing internationally, and talent mobility is increasing. To strengthen our HR Reward and Regulatory team, we are looking for a Global Mobility Manager at our Bendern or Zurich office as of 1 October 2022 or earlier.
What to expect
- Responsibility for all Global Mobility directives, standards, processes and their further development
- Implementation of the Global Mobility Guidelines for long-term assignments, short-term assignments and other types of global mobility (international transfers, cross-border project workers, international development programs, international graduate programs)
- Handling of all processes accompanying expats
- Advising line managers, local HR and other parties involved in the process
- Supporting international local hires on their international pension plan and health insurance
- Implementing transfer pricing rules and cost allocations within the group
- Managing external service providers for international business travel safety and security, relocation, tax advice, immigration, intercultural training, Spouse Career Support, temporary housing, including vendor contracting and billing
- Maintenance of our intranet pages and other communication channels on global mobility topics
What are you bringing with you?
- Bachelor and/or Master in Human Resources, Global Mobility, International Business, International Management, Intercultural Psychology or similar topics
- Further training and experience in the areas of international social insurance, international tax and wage tax, immigration law and labor law are desirable
- Several years of in-depth practical experience in the field of Global Mobility
- Experience in the financial sector desirable
- Very good analytical skills
- Excellent English, German at least at B2-Level
- Client orientation, high intercultural competence and open to diverse tasks in an international, diversified and complex environment
- High process orientation with ideally knowledge of Workday
- Ability to work in an effective, supportive and collaborative way among different global teams
What we offer
LGT's success is based on its core values, the Group-wide and partnership-based cooperation of entrepreneurial teams and a flat hierarchy with short decision-making paths. LGT's continued growth opens up long-term personal and professional development opportunities in a challenging and dynamic environment.
Help shape LGT and become part of a family – not just a company. We look forward to receiving your application.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
LGT Gruppe Holding AG