LGT is the largest Private Banking and Asset Management group in the world to be owned by an entrepreneurial family. As the family office of the Princely House of Liechtenstein, we have years of experience in the management of sizeable sums of assets.
In the role of the HR Learning and Development Expert you play an instrumental role in LGTs culture journey and advancing the digital transformation of our learning and develoment landscape.
- Lead projects in the area of organizational and culture development (e.g. Great Place to Work certification, workshops, tracking and reporting of culture development measures, flexible working models)
- Support HR learning & development globally on projects such as acquisitions, regulatory requirements related to learning & development, new learning platforms, health management etc.
- Take responsibility for process development as well as organizational and technical support for LGTs performance management
- Support the digital transformation at LGT by contributing to the "Digital Transformation Team” regarding training landscape, communication and change management
- Foster agile development as a member of the "Agile Center of Excellence" in the area of training landscape, communication and change management
- Bachelor or Master degree in Social or Business Studies, preferably with reference to human resources and organisational development
- Several years of experience in Learning & Development, ideally in the Banking environment
- Strategic thinking and excellent project management skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Strong customer orientation and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and willingness to go beyond the usual level of commitment
- Identification with LGT and its values
- Interest in a long-term commitment to LGT
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
LGT Gruppe Holding AG