LGT Private Banking is a leading international private bank and independent family-owned business. Our thinking is long-term, and we strive to innovate. In recent years, we have grown strongly - in Europe and in Asia. To ensure we remain successful, one factor is crucial: digitalization. It is a key strategic priority in the coming years. We want to combine the best of the analog and digital worlds, in interdisciplinary and agile teams. Our goal: to create a truly personal customer experience thanks to state-of-the-art services.
As an Automation Infrastructure Engineer you will work in an existing team consisting of Infrastructure and DevOps Engineers. You should take existing as well as new processes and standardize and automate them where possible. The LGT infrastructure is on a very modern level, which is operated on premise as well as in the cloud. Whether VMware or container, Windows or Linux, you are open to learn new things.
Become part of our team and take over the following tasks:
- Collaboration in projects and implementations of their requirements
- Technical concept development and documentation of IT processes
- You analyze processes and try to automate them
- You correct and optimize existing automations and document them at the same time
- Your knowledge is available in infrastructure as well as in programming
- Successfully completed training as a computer scientist or HF/FH in the field of information technology
- Several years of experience in infrastructure automation
- Project experience
- DevOps experience with Gitlab, OpenShift and Azure
- Fluent written and spoken English, German is an advantage
- Proactive, resilient and willingness for extraordinary assignments
We kindly ask you to take into account that we cannot consider applications via recruitment agencies for this position
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Monika Hojczyk [C]
LGT Financial Services AG
Please send your online application by clicking on the blue button below.Online Application
LGT Bank (Schweiz) AG
+41 43 210 70 75