LGT is the largest Private Banking and Asset Management group in the world to be owned by an entrepreneurial family. As the family office of the Princely House of Liechtenstein, we have years of experience in the management of sizeable sums of assets.
- Involvement in all financial elements of project execution (such as research, financial analysis, valuation, deal structuring, due diligence, negotiations, post deal calculations)
- Deal related IFRS assessments
- PPA and Impairment test with corresponding documentation
- Internal coordination with accounting and controlling teams and externally with auditor
- Benchmarking research and competitor review
- We require an excellent master's degree in economics/business administration, further relevant qualifications (e.g. CFA) are an advantage
- Completed university studies corporate finance
- Experience in the field of M&A lead advisory / corporate finance with an investment bank, M&A boutique or accounting firm and significant experience working on sell-side and buy-side projects, a plus:
- Private Banking market knowledge and experience
- Convincing communication and presentation capabilities, confident appearance
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
LGT Gruppe Holding AG