LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 80 billion in assets under management and more than 600 institutional clients in over 40 countries. An international team of over 600 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, Frankfurt, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
- Lead transition from on premise SharePoint infrastructure into a SharePoint Online environment;
- Design, develop and manage the SharePoint Online architecture including all related applications and services using SharePoint best practices;
- Assist in maintaining efficient operation and effectiveness of supported applications and services;
- Establish and manage architectural and integration standards;
- Manage integration of core services that support business processes, document management and data;
- Ensure key technology interactions and dependencies across systems/platforms;
- Liaising with business teams to understand requirements and provide tailored solutions (out-of-the box SharePoint, automation and integration of third party products);
- Assist with planning of strategic, tactical and operational initiatives and develop short- and long-term roadmaps;
- Lead implementation of value-add functionality to increase user adoption and help drive cultural change in document management practices;
- IT application ownership for SharePoint online platform.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent;
- +5 years working experience in a similar position with deep industry knowledge in asset management / financial services;
- Experience in deploying tailored SharePoint solutions;
- Hands-on SharePoint Online experience as well as solid understanding of SharePoint on premise;
- Ability to explain complex technical aspects to business counterparts;
- PowerShell experience and ability to understand other scripting languages;
- Experience with SharePoint automation (i.e. Power Automate, Azure Functions) and/or migrating/converting on premise SharePoint content to Microsoft 365 is a plus;
- Microsoft certification is a plus;
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills, German is a plus.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon