LGT Private Banking is a leading international private bank and independent family-owned business. Our thinking is long-term, and we strive to innovate. In recent years, we have grown strongly - in Europe and in Asia. To ensure we remain successful, one factor is crucial: digitalization. It is a key strategic priority in the coming years. We want to combine the best of the analog and digital worlds, in interdisciplinary and agile teams. Our goal: to create a truly personal customer experience thanks to state-of-the-art services.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Build highly responsive web applications through appealing visual design using Angular
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications, following a microservices architecture
- Write effective APIs, and build reusable components for future use
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
This role requires a passion to code, test and deliver quality applications within the desired timeframes.
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
An excerpt from our technology and tool landscape: Java, Angular, Kubernetes (OpenShift), Kafka, Jira, Gitlab, Springboot, Azure Dev Cloud
Familiarity with common stacks and agile methodology
Good understanding of Design Patterns used in Java and Microservices Architectures
Familiarity with databases (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), container technology (kubernetes or OpenShift) and DevOps platforms (GitLab)
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Great attention to detail, solution driven and analytical mindset person
We kindly ask you to take into account that we cannot consider applications via recruitment agencies for this position.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Heiko Sieger [C]
LGT Financial Services AG
Please send your online application by clicking on the blue button below.Online Application
LGT LE: LGT Bank (Schweiz) AG
+41 79 565 22 63