LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 65 billion in assets under management and more than 550 institutional clients in 40 countries. An international team of over 550 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Sydney and Frankfurt.
- Building up the new global procurement function & team in LGT Capital Partners;
- Establishing, planning, coordination, overseeing, monitoring and management of the procurement processes in all sourcing categories including IT software & hardware, facility management, professional services, office supplies, etc.;
- Oversee a smooth operation from strategy to execution of all procurement processes including commercial negotiation, contract processing and life-cycle-management. This may include the oversight of outsourced procurement services;
- Player-coach who can cover all ground work, build and manage a team and works closely with stakeholders within the business, finance and compliance functions to ensure optimal integration of procurement processes;
- Oversee the selection and implementation of the tools to support the procurement processes;
- The yearly manager spend ranges between 80 to a 100 million CHF.
- University degree or equivalent in information systems or business administration;
- Masters in procurement or supply chain management is a plus;
- Minimal 5 years of experience in strategic procurement of indirect spend. With a minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar managerial role;
- Candidates with experience in financial service industry are preferred;
- Background in procurement in the IT area is a must;
- Proven cost budget responsibility;
- Very good command of German and English with the ability to adapt communication style to a wide range of stakeholders;
- Strong negotiation skills, paired with assertiveness and endurance;
- Process orientation;
- Demonstrated functional managerial skills;
- Willingness to take ownership and ability to work independently.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon