Commitment, expertise and sustainability – these are all values that mark us out as a family-run business. How we think and act is shaped by our owner, the Princely House of Liechtenstein, and its 900 years of tradition and entrepreneurial experience.
We appreciate the value of traditions and firm beliefs and know how important it is to share these with other people. We also know that it is values such as respect and a sense of responsibility that create trust and bring people together in an uncertain world.
The following tasks are part of your daily work routine in this diversified role:
- Ensuring the operational health of the Sharepoint on-prem, Sharepoint online, Microsoft Teams and OneDrive environment including security, availability, performance, interoperability and reliability
- Manage M365 services in hybrid infrastructure with focus on Sharepoint Online, Teams and OneDrive, preferably with mutli-geo experience
- Knowledge of administer and support an enterprise-level collaboration service, Knowledge of On-Prem to cloud migration and in M365 Security & Compliance (AIP/Purview, eDiscovery
- Hands on experience working with Azure
- Knowledge of deploying and managing Azure resources
- Administration, support and configuration of MS Office O365 for staff
- Further development/maintenance of existing solutions on our collaboration solution regarding security and compliance requirements
- Administer and support an enterprise-level collaboration infrastructure
- Troubleshoot collaboration related issues when alerted by monitoring solution
- Further development in the area of our messaging services with Exchange on-prem and Exchange online environment and the hole mail infrastructure
Your profile includes:
- Strong expertise and knowledge in Microsoft Office 365, a related Microsoft certification was conducted (e.g. Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert, Microsoft 365 Security Administration, or similar)
- Expertise and knowledge on solutions for data protection with sensitivity labeling and encryption based on Microsoft Information Protection as part of our Zero Trust mode
- Extraordinary hands-on mentality and engagement as player in global team
- Experiencing Agile way of working or agile implementation approach
- Strong Digital mindset to accelerate LGT Digitalization transformation journey
- Fluent in German and English, also written, with strong communication skills
- ITIL knowledge mandatory, ideally with a certification (optional)
- General knowledge of known and leading Cloud Services and Cloud architectures
- Good sense for IT Security and legal considerations in Cloud Services, supporting a risk-based security approach by design
- Open for new, creative ideas, strong team player and will for keeping up-to-date with the permanent changing Communication and Collaboration market
LGT's success is based on its core values, the Group-wide and partnership-based cooperation of entrepreneurial teams and a flat hierarchy with short decision-making paths. LGT's continued growth opens up long-term personal and professional development opportunities in a challenging and dynamic environment.
Become part of a family – not just a company.
For further information please contact our HR Business Partner.
LGT Financial Services AG