LGT Private Banking is a leading international private bank and independent family-owned business. Our thinking is long-term, and we strive to innovate. In recent years, we have grown strongly - in Europe and in Asia. To ensure we remain successful, one factor is crucial: digitalization. It is a key strategic priority in the coming years. We want to combine the best of the analog and digital worlds, in interdisciplinary and agile teams. Our goal: to create a truly personal customer experience thanks to state-of-the-art services.
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Ensuring the operational health of the Sharepoint on-prem, Sharepoint online, Microsoft Teams and OneDrive environment including security, availability, performance, interoperability and reliability
- Manage M365 services in hybrid infrastructure with focus on Sharepoint Online, Teams and OneDrive, preferably with mutli-geo experience
- Knowledge of administer and support an enterprise-level collaboration service, Knowledge of On-Prem to cloud migration and in M365 Security & Compliance (AIP/Purview, eDiscovery
- Hands on experience working with Azure
- Knowledge of deploying and managing Azure resources
- Administration, support and configuration of MS Office O365 for staff
- Further development/maintenance of existing solutions on our collaboration solution regarding security and compliance requirements
- Administer and support an enterprise-level collaboration infrastructure
- Troubleshoot collaboration related issues when alerted by monitoring solution
- Further development in the area of our messaging services with Exchange on-prem and Exchange online environment and the hole mail infrastructure
Your profile shows:
- Strong expertise and knowledge in Microsoft Office 365, a related Microsoft certification was conducted (e.g. Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert, Microsoft 365 Security Administration, or similar)
- Expertise and knowledge on solutions for data protection with sensitivity labeling and encryption based on Microsoft Information Protection as part of our Zero Trust mode
- Extraordinary hands-on mentality and engagement as player in global team
- Experiencing Agile way of working or agile implementation approach
- Strong Digital mindset to accelerate LGT Digitalization transformation journey
- Fluent in German and English, also written, with strong communication skills
- ITIL knowledge mandatory, ideally with a certification (optional)
- General knowledge of known and leading Cloud Services and Cloud architectures
- Good sense for IT Security and legal considerations in Cloud Services, supporting a risk-based security approach by design
- Open for new, creative ideas, strong team player and will for keeping up-to-date with the permanent changing Communication and Collaboration market
LGT's success is based on its core values, the Group-wide and partnership-based cooperation of entrepreneurial teams and a flat hierarchy with short decision-making paths. LGT's continued growth opens up long-term personal and professional development opportunities in a challenging and dynamic environment.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
LGT Financial Services AG