LGT is the largest Private Banking and Asset Management group in the world to be owned by an entrepreneurial family. As the family office of the Princely House of Liechtenstein, we have years of experience in the management of sizeable sums of assets.
In the course of our strategic corporate development and Data Management & Analytics initiative, we are looking for an experienced and motivated Metadata Manager (f/m), who is passionate about designing and building the metadata models and solutions of the future. You will work in the department Data Analytics and Information Management. Our mission is to make data, information and insights useful for all areas of LGT – connected, secure and sustainable. From this department we drive the strategic direction for data, information, business intelligence and artificial intelligence throughout LGT. We design, develop and maintain data-driven solutions and provide insights to our internal and external clients leveraging the potential of data and new technologies for the good of LGT and our clients.
Jointly with our Data Management & Analytics (DMA) Teams and in close collaboration with business and IT you will be responsible for metadata design, modelling and quality and the development of metadata-based solutions to support strategic business data initiatives. You will define and develop an advanced semantic information architecture framework to deliver high quality services and solutions in order to leverage the full potential of data and information for LGTs good.
- Strategic planning, design and implement together with our DMA teams of taxonomies and ontologies to support classification, automation, semantic search & discovery, artificial intelligence and content understanding services at LGT
- Create best practices for taxonomy and ontology management, metadata and glossary standards, the process and criteria for change management and cross-functional relationships within the processes
- Collaborate with DMA and IT teams and project owners to establish consensus on metadata modelling and enforce best practices within LGTs architecture blueprints, solutions design, projects and change requests
- Work closely together with Business and IT to design, curate and deploy taxonomies and ontologies at LGT. Possible projects include establishing a 360 view on clients, products, services, relations, and processes for various purposes – such as improving client experience, optimize compliance assurance, reducing costs and risks
- Unify and advance our (meta-)data models and the applications that rely on them, providing oversight of ontology and taxonomy and helping to drive semantic alignment across LGT
- Design and implement together with our DMA teams tooling for capturing, storing and sharing metadata and use automation to effectively govern and grow our metadata resources
- Serve as a data-driven change agent and advocate, persuading and influencing the organization at the foundation
- Graduate degree in library science, linguistics, information management, data science or other related discipline
- Longstanding expertise in building and maintaining (meta-)data based solutions, ontologies, taxonomies, preferably in the banking environment
- Proficiency in modelling techniques for conceptual, logical, and physical data models; developing, implementing and maintaining large, complex taxonomies and ontologies; ontology / terminology management and classification tools, such as Protégé or Poolparty
- Proficiency in semantic web standards, such as RDF, OWL, SKOS, FIBO and experience in validating and querying semantic models using SPARQL, SHAQL
- In-depth understanding of data-related topics - data architecture, data management & analytics, data lineage, data governance, data lifecycle management, data standards, data storage methods
- Pleasant and winning appearance paired with a high level of communication and consulting competence as well as mediating solution orientation
- Ability to work independently and take ownership and accountability on assigned tasks driving execution through completion
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
LGT Financial Services AG