LGT Bank Österreich, a branch of LGT Bank AG, is the largest international private bank in Austria. In Austria, we employ 230 people and offer both private banking and asset management services. Our unique ownership structure continues to have a major influence on our culture, as we stand for entrepreneurial thinking, sustainability, responsibility and trust. In addition, we are characterized by values such as respect and a long-term approach. At the beginning of 2021, we were named one of the 40 Best Employers in Austria by the consulting firm "Great Place to Work".
- Supporting the customer advisors (m/f/d) in their day-to-day business and in providing holistic advice and support to upscale clientele with individual and standardized solutions
- Preparation and follow-up of customer visits
- Preparation of customer presentation
- Supporting events and marketing activities
- Telephone customer contact as well as independent processing of customer inquiries and orders
- Monitoring of maturities and investment instructions
- Order entry, release of securities transactions as well as domestic and foreign payment transactions and processing of credit transactions
- Education with commercial background (HAK/AHS-Matura)
- Experience as an assistant in a bank is an advantage, as well as knowledge of securities
- High motivation, accurate and structured work, discretion as well as strong communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Russian, English and German.
- Pleasure and willingness to develop professionally and personally in a performance-oriented company
- Ability to work in a team and customer orientation
What we offer!
- A diversified job in a highly motivated team
- The opportunity to learn from experienced and specialized experts (m/f/d)
- A modern office in the heart of Vienna in the 1st district
- A variety of benefits, especially on the topic of Vitality (exercise, nutrition, attitude and recreation) such as
- meal vouchers
- LGT Social Day as part of our LGT Employee Volunteering Program
- Job ticket
- The opportunity to use our LGT company bicycles
- An attractive flexitime model
In addition to an extremely interesting field of activity, we offer you an attractive and success-oriented salary package. The salary we offer is significantly higher than the gross minimum salary of EUR 2,270.91 p.m. stipulated by the collective agreement for banks and bankers and is based on your qualifications and professional experience. In addition, we offer a bonus depending on financial and personal performance.
Have we aroused your interest and
- ... You want to be part of a High-Performance Team Culture?
- ... You want to play an active role in the successful development of the Austrian branch?
- ... You appreciate the values of a traditional and international family business?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact our HR Business Partner.
LGT Bank AG, Zweigniederlassung Österreich