LGT is the world’s largest family-owned and managed Private Banking and Asset Management Group. For more than 100 years it has been fully owned and managed by the Princely House of Liechtenstein, which is also one of our biggest clients.
With around 600 employees, LGT Bank Switzerland has established itself as a renowned Swiss private bank and is an excellent address for both wealthy private clients and employees - this was also confirmed last year by the independent institute "Great Place To Work", which awarded LGT Bank Switzerland the title of one of the best employers in Switzerland.
- Support LGT Private Banks strategic ambition to increase the Private Markets footprint
- Play an active role in a team with distribution ownership for LGT and 3rd party Private Markets solutions in LGT Banks in Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Dubai
- Prepare and participate in client meetings together with Relationship Managers (focus on LGT Bank in Austria)
- Develop and conduct trainings and roundtables to strengthen Private Markets know-how
- “Go-to-person” for questions around Private Markets for Portfolio Advisory and Relationship Managers
- Coordinate launch and rollout of new investment solutions
- Provide regular updates to front units in investment meetings and in newsletters
- Coordinate activities and collaborate with inhouse and external Product Specialists and Portfolio Managers
- Assess client attractiveness of new solutions and strategies in Private Markets
- Minimum 5 years Private Markets distribution experience is a must
- Financial market knowledge across non-traditional asset classes
- Knowledge on regulatory requirements in Europe
- Experience and understanding of private client's needs
- Excellent communication skills and convincing and professional, client-oriented appearance
- Fluent in German and English
- Regular business trips to Austria, Liechtenstein and our locations in Switzerland (approximately 6-8 days per month)
Applications from employment agencies will not be considered.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
LGT Bank (Schweiz) AG