LGT is the world’s largest family-owned and managed Private Banking and Asset Management Group. For more than 100 years it has been fully owned and managed by the Princely House of Liechtenstein, which is also one of our biggest clients.
With around 600 employees, LGT Bank Switzerland has established itself as a renowned Swiss private bank and is an excellent address for both wealthy private clients and employees - this was also confirmed last year by the independent institute "Great Place To Work", which awarded LGT Bank Switzerland the title of one of the best employers in Switzerland.
You are a motivated and experienced reinforcement for our development team with a flair for quality and lean processes. Using state-of-the-art technology, you will act as an enabler for our business. You will further develop our innovative and web-based wealth advisory platform in close cooperation with our business specialists.
You will be working in a team with 11 internal colleagues and some external specialists. The team operates and develops the areas of wealth advisory, portfolio management and compliance on the Avaloq banking platform and associated peripheral systems and acts as a reliable IT partner for an innovative and demanding business. You accompany our organization, which is focused on sustainability and stability, in the agile transformation as a specialized IT professional.
- Ensuring the operation of the wealth advisory platform
- Support of various stakeholders (business analysts, project managers, service owners, internal audit, etc.) in the context of further development of the platform and optimization of operations
- Coordination and planning of release upgrades in close alignment with external suppliers
- Creation and support of in-house developments/interfaces
- Collaboration in projects (analysis, concept creation, implementation, integration, testing and rollout)
- Higher technical education and further training (business informatics specialist, application developer)
- Experience in application management (support & release processes)
- Experience in web services (REST)
- Knowledge in PL/SQL and Oracle SQL
- Flair for conceptual and analytical work (analysis, solution-oriented thinking)
- Practical experience and banking knowledge in wealth advisory advantageous
- Fluent in German and good command of written and spoken English
- Team player and communicative, resilient personality with initiative, strength of implementation and high social competence
- Systematic, structured and independent way of working
- Desire to work in a dynamic and varied environment
LGT's success is based on its core values, the Group-wide and partnership-based cooperation of entrepreneurial teams and a flat hierarchy with short decision-making paths. LGT's continued growth opens up long-term personal and professional development opportunities in a challenging and dynamic environment.
Help shape LGT and become part of a family – not just a company. We look forward to receiving your application.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
LGT Bank (Schweiz) AG