LGT is the largest Private Banking and Asset Management group in the world to be owned by an entrepreneurial family. As the family office of the Princely House of Liechtenstein, we have years of experience in the management of sizeable sums of assets.
- Help to maintain and improve LGT’s Digital Transformation Framework (processes, tools, documentation)
- Support our trend management process (documentation of trends, distribution of insights, business alignment workshops)
- Assist to validate innovative business ideas by deriving hypothesis and executing experiments.
- Coordination of LGT’s Kickbox program (methodical support of new ideas, organisation of pitch days, feed the Kickbox community with news, further development of the Kickbox platform, organisation and implementation of marketing activities and campaigns, information and communication)
- Feed our internal communication channels (e.g. intranet) with interesting news from our digital initiatives.
- Interested in business innovation and banking
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Understanding of technology trends and banking trends is an advantage
- Autonomous working style with the ambition to drive topics
- Fast learning
- Team player
- Fluent in German and English
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
LGT Financial Services AG