LGT is the world’s largest family-owned and managed Private Banking and Asset Management Group. For more than 80 years it has been fully owned and managed by the Princely House of Liechtenstein, which is also one of our biggest clients.
With around 600 employees, LGT Bank Switzerland has established itself as a renowned Swiss private bank and is an excellent address for both wealthy private clients and employees - this was also confirmed last year by the independent institute "Great Place To Work", which awarded LGT Bank Switzerland the title of one of the best employers in Switzerland.
- Assist Business Unit Head and Relationship Managers in the day-to-day work servicing clients
- Open accounts and take charge of formalities
- Liaise with Client, Credit department, Tax, Legal & Compliance and others to assist the team in managing the accounts properly
- Ensure efficient and prompt handling of orders, trades, transactions and payments
- Monitor the maturity list for deposits, loans, trades; take action where instruction is standard, seek instructions (from RM or client) if necessary and required
- Maintain and update records of client instructions, client details and preferences
- Ensure adherence to compliance, legal guidelines, internal rules, regulations & policies
- Coordinate issues related to client's documentation (e.g. deficiencies, re-papering) and responsibility for monitoring/tracking the process and a timely clean-up
- Prepare client visits and business trips
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in similar position
- Good knowledge of banking and investment products
- Teamplayer who demonstrates high level of service orientation towards clients
- Languages: Russian, English and German
- Higher education preferable
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
LGT Bank (Schweiz) AG