LGT is the largest Private Banking and Asset Management group in the world to be owned by an entrepreneurial family. As the family office of the Princely House of Liechtenstein, we have years of experience in the management of sizeable sums of assets.
- As a Financial Crime Compliance Specialist IMT (independent management testing), you are responsible that the management of LGT Group Holding LTD gets an independent view regarding the financial crime risk management of all group companies
- You leverage on your Compliance experience and contribute as a member of the Global Financial Crime Compliance function
- You keep abreast with regulatory developments and propose in an active manner amendments and changes to existing policies to relevant stakeholders. Once agreed, you implement and ensure that proper control processes are available. You take a best in class approach that bases not only on a comparison of the relevant international regulations but also best practices in the different locations
- You translate control findings in smart approaches to further foster the existing processes, controls and the entire risk culture from a financial risk compliance perspective.
- You share know how, lessons learnt and good approaches in risk mitigation not only in the daily course of business but also in targeted trainings with stakeholders
- University degree
- Multi years’ experience in Financial Crime topics or Audit Function
- Knowledge in handling and assessing of data in a structured way
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- Reliable, self-motivated and solution-oriented personality
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
LGT Gruppe Holding AG